Tuesday, July 6, 2010


So Stanfest was a BLAST! Wow Troy and Jennie and all the volunteers were just amazing as usual. You can't imagine the work that goes in to something like the Stan Rogers Folk Festival. The town of Canso is thronged with people and everyone in the town does their part. Just amazing.
So many artists that just blew my mind. Getting to do the workshops...Playing main stage saturday night...Getting everybody singing and then dancing on Sunday morning...having BOTH my parents fly from India to see me. I can't get the smile off my face.
Special thanks go out to Andrew Waite Anna Ludlow Cathy Porter Catahoula Brown Ellen McPhee Kev Corbett Nikki Scheick and Ward MacDonald for jumping in on the madness Sunday morning, just brilliant.
Thanks again Canso! See ya next year

No comments:

Post a Comment